Corporate law is one of key practices in F&P. We provide legal support to companies’ corporate actions as well as various projects in this area of practice.
We have vast experience in mergers and acquisitions (M&A), namely:
- M&A deal structuring;
- due diligence;
- antitrust authority approval support;
- legal advice on minimization of tax and other risks related to sale or purchase of business;
- drafting shareholder’s agreements, call and put options, and other documents regulating management of companies, ways of dispute resolution and withdrawal from projects;
- further legal support for an acquired company;
- formalizing relationship with management, including development and drafting of remuneration policy for top and medium level managers and other key employees;
- optimization of an ownership structure;
- setting-up flexible corporate management model based on the best market practice.
Due to solid partnership relations with the leading law firms overseas we are not limited by project geography and provide fast and efficient support to cross-border projects.